With Mother’s Day around the corner, be sure to try and treat yourself to some ‘me’ time. With a recent study showing that the average mother spends just 17 minutes on herself each day, we thought we’d help out with our top 5 hassle-free tips on staying a ‘yummy mummy’ all year round!
1. No time to shave? No problem. By completing a short course of Laser Hair Removal treatments, you can leave the daily task of shaving behind. Laser Hair Removal reduces unwanted hair for the long run! Each treatment takes approximately 1 hour, depending on the area being treated. Think of it as your monthly dose of ‘me’ time.
2. The older you get, the more important a good skincare routine becomes. Make sure you find at least 5 minutes every morning and evening to cleanse and moisturise your skin. The You By Sia Skincare collection comes in AM and PM options, making sure your skin is treated at its best throughout the day and night. Add on Minc Sunscreen in the morning for the ultimate yummy mummy skin!
3. A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear! Keep it young, bright and fresh with Teeth Whitening treatments at You By Sia. We created it to reduce dullness and discolouration caused by red wine, tea and coffee over time. Just two short sessions of Teeth Whitening can leave your smile up to 9 shades brighter.
4. You may be a yummy mummy but do you have a yummy tummy? Pregnancy and child birth can take its toll on our tums, leaving them stretched with excess skin. Help is at hand however! The You By Sia Skin Tightening Treatment works deliver a small amount of controlled heat to the deeper layers of the skin, boosting collagen and elastin production. By increasing collagen and elastin production in the skin it helps to improve the appearance laxed, stretched or sagging skin. For those struggling with the post pregnancy ‘pouch’, we recommend a course of RF treatment help promote a flatter stomach. The use of advanced multi-polar radio frequencies and magnetic pulses allow us to direct controlled heat to compounded fat cells, quickly altering the stubborn fat within the cells in to liquid form, allowing us to shrink the fat cells. This process also induces the skin’s natural healing and strengthening response, sending collagen and elastin to the structural layer to aid in cell renewal and skin firming.
5. Last but not least – treat yourself from time to time! You deserve it. Refresh and revive your skin with a Dermal Sonic Facial at You By Sia to reduce the signs of ageing, pigmentation, lacklustre and dryness. Everybody deserves a little ‘me’ time now and again.
For more information on the products and services mentioned, contact one of our four clinics based in: Bondi Junction, Sydney CBD, St.Ives and Castle Hill, or book a treatment in now.