Cellulite can damage even the confidence of even the most self-assured people. Approximately 10% of men and nearly 100% of all women, regardless of age or lifestyle, will experience cellulite – or more commonly known as the ‘orange peel syndrome’ – in their lives.
You by Sia explains what cellulite is and how to get rid of it in the long-term, through effective cellulite treatment, cellulite reduction and cellulite removal. You too can feel like a supermodel regardless of what you are wearing, so start creating your cellulite-free body right now by reading the tips below:
What is cellulite and can you get rid of it?
With Spring here and beach weather approaching fast, the good news is that your cellulite can be managed, but one treatment will not remove cellulite, which is caused by the build-up of compounded fat cells within the structural support layer of your skin. Helped along by hormones, lack of exercise, excess fat, muscle tone or poor circulation, these underlying fat deposits begin to push through the connective tissue under your skin, often around the thigh and buttocks areas.
We know that the appearance of cellulite cannot be improved unless the fat within these cells is converted from a solid state to a liquid state. Despite an array of expensive over-the-counter creams claiming to banish cellulite, this condition is most effectively addressed at the core of the problem, not just at the symptomatic level.
The inconvenient truth about cellulite
Due to they way that women’s skin tissue is formed compared to men’s, unfortuanately they do tend to carry more fat around their hips and thighs. Men’s fat chambers look like an ‘X’, women’s are more like a ‘V’, so there is less supportive tissue to distribute the fat evenly, resulting in the lumpy, uneven skin appearance when cellulite is present. Age also contributes to the condition – as women produce less estrogen as they get older, there is less collagen production also, which contributes to the breakdown of connective tissue. Genes also play a part in whether or not you are prone to cellulite, but before you start feeling that there is no hope, remember that health factors like healthy weight, diet and exercise also help the situation.
Beating cellulite with science
Skin treatments such as liposuction can remove the lumpy and bumpy appearance of cellulite, but can have side-effects from the invasive nature of the treatment. Visual side-effects of traditional liposuction can all occur, including non-smooth body contouring, bulging cellulite in other areas in the target area of your body and aged-looking skin. One cellulite treatment method will not support the removal of this unsightly skin condition – it takes a multi-modal plan of attack!
You by Sia’s proven cellulite treatment approach
You by Sia has developed a proven, multi-modal approach to target cellulite within the skin’s structure. The use of advanced multi-polar radio frequencies and magnetic pulses allow us to direct controlled heat to compounded fat cells, quickly altering stubborn cellulite in to liquid form. This process also induces the skin’s natural healing and strengthening response, sending collagen and elastin to the structural layer to aid in cell renewal and skin firming.
Real Life success in cellulite reduction treatment in Sydney’s CBD
The thighs of our client were dimpling at the outer top and buttock areas and she was finding it difficult to get rid of the excess weight and cellulite formation. After completing our RF cellulite treatment in Sydney’s Parramatta clinic, she was able to wear her favourite jeggings just like a supermodel would – without a care! See below for the results:
Cellulite Removal Sydney – FAQ
- How long will each treatment take? Each treatment will take between twenty and forty minutes.
- How many treatments will I need? Typically we recommend at least ten sessions for noticeable results.
- What results can I expect? Within a few sessions you will notice lumps and bumps becoming progressively smoother. This will continue across the course of treatment. If your treatment plan is followed correctly, results should last for six to twelve months.
- Will I require any recovery time? If anything, your skin may feel like it has some slight bruising following treatment. This will not be visible and will quickly cease.
- What do I need to know before treatment?
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day in the lead up to treatment
- Your technician will weigh you and measure your hydration level
- With your consent, we will take a ‘before’ photo in order to measure the progress of your results
- How can I ensure optimal results following treatment?
- Maintain a healthy lifestyle and diet
- Eliminate harmful preservatives and toxins from your diet
- Ensure you are drinking plenty of water and staying hydrated
- Maintain regular exercise
- Revisit us for twelve monthly touch-up sessions
Start now by booking a skin specialist pre-treatment consultation
Start creating your supermodel body today through cellulite removal. For further information on our Cellulite reduction or Cellulite treatment programs at You By Sia – contact one of our six cellulite treatment Sydney clinics based in Sydney CBD, Parramatta, Burwood, Castle Hill, Bondi Junction and St. Ives.