Christmas Cellulite Treatments to Minimise Your Lumps and Bumps
It is not impossible to get rid of cellulite, the “orange peel syndrome” that affects 90% of women and 10% of men.
Through effective cellulite treatment, cellulite reduction and cellulite removal, you can gain confidence in your body, skin appearance and texture – here are five ways to do it this Christmas!
1. Cellulite Treatment
Cellulite is caused by the build-up of compounded fat cells within the structural support layer of your skin. Helped along by hormones, lack of exercise, excess fat, muscle tone or poor circulation, these underlying fat deposits begin to push through the connective tissue under your skin, often around the thigh and buttocks areas.
We know that the appearance of cellulite cannot be improved unless the fat within these cells is converted from a solid state to a liquid state. Despite an array of expensive over-the-counter creams claiming to banish cellulite, this condition is most effectively addressed at the core of the problem, not just at the symptomatic level.
You by Sia has developed a proven, multi-modal approach to target cellulite within the skin’s structure. The use of advanced multi-polar radio frequencies and magnetic pulses allow us to direct controlled heat to compounded fat cells, quickly altering stubborn cellulite in to liquid form. This process also induces the skin’s natural healing and strengthening response, sending collagen and elastin to the structural layer to aid in cell renewal and skin firming.
Tip: The benefit that a cellulite treatment program with a skin specialist provides is long-term, with qualified and expert advice that is targeted to your body and skin needs.
2. Cellulite Reduction
Due to they way that women’s skin tissue is formed compared to men’s, unfortuanately they do tend to carry more fat around their hips and thighs.
Men’s fat chambers look like an ‘X’, women’s are more like a ‘V’, so there is less supportive tissue to distribute the fat evenly, resulting in the lumpy, uneven skin appearance when cellulite is present.
- Most women experience cellulite in their lives
- Studies have shown that many men associate cellulite with femininity!
- Age contributes to cellulite – as women produce less estrogen as they get older, there is less collagen production also, which contributes to the breakdown of connective tissue.
- Genes also play a part in whether or not you are prone to cellulite, but do not despair: there are many ways to minimise those lumps and bumps so you can feel more confident in your skin and skin care.
Before & After Cellulite Reduction Treatment
Below is a Before & After Cellulite Reduction Treatment with a client who was finding it difficult to reduce excess weight and cellulite formation on her tummy.
After completing her treatment at our You By Sia Burwood Clinic, she found that the treatment had smoothed the skin, lifted the belly button and strengthened the skin across the whole tummy area.
Tip: Reducing cellulite via an effective and multi-modal method such as You By Sia’s Cellulite Reduction programs can provide a massive confidence boost during summer months, when wearing bikinis and revealing summer clothing makes even the most attractive women feel self-conscious!
3. Cellulite Removal Sydney
Skin treatments such as liposuction can remove the lumpy and bumpy appearance of cellulite, but can have side-effects from the invasive nature of the treatment. Visual side-effects of traditional liposuction can also occur, including non-smooth body contouring, bulging cellulite in other areas in the target area of your body and aged-looking skin. One cellulite treatment method will not support the removal of this unsightly skin condition – it takes a multi-modal plan of attack!
FAQs for You By Sia Cellulite Reduction and Cellulite Treatment Programs:
- How long will each treatment take? Each treatment will take between twenty and forty minutes.
- How many treatments will I need? Typically we recommend at least ten sessions for noticeable results.
- What results can I expect? Within a few sessions you will notice lumps and bumps becoming progressively smoother. This will continue across the course of treatment. If your treatment plan is followed correctly, results should last for six to twelve months.
- Will I require any recovery time? If anything, your skin may feel like it has some slight bruising following treatment. This will not be visible and will quickly cease.
- What do I need to know before treatment?
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day in the lead up to treatment
- Your technician will weigh you and measure your hydration level
- With your consent, we will take a ‘before’ photo in order to measure the progress of your results
- How can I ensure optimal results following treatment?
- Maintain a healthy lifestyle and diet
- Eliminate harmful preservatives and toxins from your diet
- Ensure you are drinking plenty of water and staying hydrated
- Maintain regular exercise
- Revisit us for twelve monthly touch-up sessions
Tip: Use ENHANCE Luxurious Body Enhancing Lotion as part of your multi-modal cellulite plan this Christmas!
Enveloping your body in a rich, hydrating formula that includes powerful antioxidants and soothing ingredients such as the amazing gingko biloba, a natural cellulite preventer which can:
- Rejuvenate skin with anti-aging properties for smoother, supple skin
- Facilitate delivery of oxygen and nutrients to your body
- Act as an anti-inflammatory agent
- Aid and regulate blood circulation to skin and fat cells
- Be a powerful antioxidant that prevents free radicals from building up in your body
ENHANCE nurtures the skin’s appearance, promoting vibrant, silky looking skin in conjunction with cellulite treatment and cellulite removal programs.
A multi-modal approach to cellulite treatment involves looking at health factors like healthy weight, diet and exercise to help minimise lumps and bumps.
Hydration is a big factor in how your skin appears – drinking three litres of water each and every day sounds like a big commitment, but if you pre-prepare water bottles in your handbag, in the car and at the office, you can water your skin and system all through the hot summer weather and stay hydrated even on Christmas Day when running around celebrating the festive season.
Remember, there is water in your fruit and veggies also, so make sure you eat plenty of antioxidant-rich apples, spinach, cucumbers and zucchini!
Tip: At the Christmas party, drink 1 x Water with each 1 x alcoholic beverage to hydrate.
5. Tanning and Solariums
A tanned and glowing skin looks healthy to many Australians, and it can also reduce the appearance of cellulite.
The darker tone of tanned skin masks the texture and smoothness of skin more than lighter skin does. However, skin damage by overexposure to UV rays can actually make the appearance of cellulite worse!
For a tan that works best to mask cellulite and minimise skin damage, use spray or rub-on tanning products and when out in the sun, wear skin protection and practice sun prevention:
- Fake tanning products include lotions (skin dyes), bronzers, tinted sunscreen, tanning tablets and ‘accelerators’, and spray tanning booths. Sydney skin specialist clinics You By Sia promote the use of Bronzers and Tinted Sunscreens, discussed further down in this article. If you want to know more about the use of other fake tanning products, please read more at the Cancer Council.
- Solariums emit both UVA and UVB radiation, both known causes of cancer, and can emit radiation levels up to six times higher than the midday summer sun (Cancer Council).
- Skin protection
- If you are swimming in the ocean: apply twenty minutes before you go into the water to give your skin a chance to absorb the SPF and not wash off in the sea.
- If you are swimming in a swimming pool: apply twenty minutes before you go into the water to give your skin a chance to absorb the SPF and after swimming, make sure you have a clean water shower to remove all traces of chlorine from your skin and swimming costume, as it dries out skin and bleaches fabric!
- If you are wearing fake tan: stay in the shade wherever possible, wear a broad-brimmed hat, sun protective clothing and sunglasses, use SPF 30+, water-resistant, and re-apply every two hours.
Tip: Use MINC Moisturising Zinc 20% as part of your Sun Prevention Strategy!
You By Sia’s Minc is free of parabens, phenoxyethanol, artificial colour and artificial fragrances. As a cosmeceutical-grade zinc moisturiser, Minc works to hydrate skin and protect from the harsh, drying effects of the sun.
Formulated with 20% zinc and potent antioxidants, this powerful formula creates a physical barrier against UV damage and promotes healthy, supple looking skin. As a lightweight, non-comedogenic lotion, Minc won’t clog pores, ensuring skin can breathe and maintain moisture throughout the day.
Minc is suitable for all skin types, including acne, sensitive and rosacea-affected skin.
Healthy, holistic cellulite treatment this Christmas for maximum confidence
With the cellulite treatment, removal and reduction tips above, you should be feeling more confident in minimising lumps and bumps safely, healthily and with confidence this Christmas.
For further information on our Cellulite Reduction or Cellulite Treatment programs at You By Sia – contact one of our six cellulite treatment Sydney clinics based in Sydney CBD, Parramatta, Burwood, Castle Hill, Bondi Junction and St. Ives.