Flip the Flab & Tighten the Sag: Skin Rejuvenation from the Experts
Flip the Flab & Tighten the Sag – Skin Rejuvenation from the Expert Skin Specialist
A client once asked me: “Do I have to do this forever?” (look after her skin). The answer is: yes. The skin is your body’s largest organ and should be cared for with the same attention as you would, say, when doing a liver detox or eating particular foods for their health benefits.
As the New Year starts, it is natural to review your skin care, which products and treatments have worked for it and whether the results have improved your skin and complexion.
Flip the Flab with Cellulite Reduction and Cellulite Treatment
We know too well how damaging unsightly cellulite can be to your self-esteem. The team at You by Sia is ready to help you become more carefree and confident in your own skin. With a multi-model approach designed to effectively break down fat within your body’s cells, our state-of-the-art cellulite treatments will help you say sayonara to unwanted dimples! With a dedication to proven, effective treatments, we have spent a lot of time refining our service offering to deliver the most effective, long-term results for our valued clients.
The use of advanced multi-polar radio frequencies and magnetic pulses allow us to direct controlled heat to compounded fat cells, quickly altering stubborn cellulite in to liquid form. This process also induces the skin’s natural healing and strengthening response, sending collagen and elastin to the structural layer to aid in cell renewal and skin firming.
- How long will each treatment take?
- Each treatment will take between twenty and forty minutes.
- How many treatments will I need?
- Typically we recommend at least ten sessions for noticeable results.
- What do I need to know before treatment?
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day in the lead up to treatment for at least 2 weeks.
- Your technician will weigh you and measure your hydration level to ensure the treatment will be affective.
- NOTHING can remove cellulite completely and this treatment will improve the appearance of the cellulite ONLY.
Tighten the Sag with Skin Rejuvenation
We all want younger looking skin, right? Skin rejuvenation products improve the appearance of fine lines, dull skin and scar tissue, but understanding the factors that contribute to skin ageing, wrinkles, pitted scars and a lacklustre complexion. Treatment can take many forms but there are two perspectives on this: yours, and the professional skin specialist.
Protection and Hydration 24/7, 365 days a year
You should be protecting and hydrating your skin 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. It is never too early to start pro-active, supportive and natural skin care, as the earlier you do, the better your skin will be in the future!
Also consider the different skin care products for when you are awake versus sleeping, as they have different purposes. Skin Specialists You By Sia cosmeceutical-grade skincare products have been formulated to deliver active ingredients to the dermal layer. Teamed with a combination of vitamins, peptides, co-factors, and amino acids, each product works to gently refresh and regenerate your skin, from the inside out. Their industry-leading cosmeceuticals are available online or from a You By Sia facial rejuvenation clinic in Sydney. See how to apply them throughout your day below:
In the morning
The main task you have in the morning is prevent and protect your skin from exposure to damage or irritation.
- Skin protection from environmental factors: avoiding pollution, wind and any other element that could irritate or inflame the skin; minimising reaction to allergy-causing foods and beverages
- Exfoliate gently– Use Delicate Clenz: Wash your face after exercising or when in environments with oil or pollution. Try Delicate Clenz, which provides a deep cleanse for normal to sensitive skin types, ensuring skin looks radiant and refreshed. Infused with a potent blend of vitamins and antioxidants, this cleanser works to refresh the appearance of the skin while gently removing all traces of makeup and surface build-up. This product is formulated to match the skin’s natural PH level and contains gentle moisturisers to prevent drying. Suitable for normal to sensitive skin.
- Moisturise – Use SHIFT AM: Formulated with a complex of advanced vitamins, minerals and antioxidants, Shift AM is a daytime serum designed to brighten the appearance of ageing, pigmented skin.
- Skin Protection from the sun’s UV damage can be: hats, sunglasses, staying out of the sun
- Sunscreen – Use MINC: Packed with a combination of high-strength zinc and effective antioxidants, Minc provides hydration and protection from the harmful, drying effects of the sun.
- Scan diet for allergy or stimulants: Reviewing diet to take in a balanced group of vegetables, grains, dairy, oils and fruits: focus on antioxidant-rich foods like blueberries, avocado and green, leafy vegetables.
In the Night
- Exfoliate gently– Use Delicate Clenz (above)
- Hydrate – Use Shift PM: is a potent, active serum that works through the night to help diminish the appearance of hyperpigmentation and dark spots, while ensuring skin is supple and hydrated.
Feeling more nourished and rejuvenated?
If you take steps to protect and hydrate your skin 24/7, your skin will thank you for it – start skin rejuvenation now and see the results!