Say Hello to Silky Smooth Skin
Banish razors to the back of the cupboard with a permanent hair reduction solution for both men and women. As Sydney’s premier laser hair removal clinic, You By Sia is committed to using state of the art laser technology to achieve quick, long lasting results. With over 10 years’ experience in laser hair reduction, we pride ourselves on offering professional, expert service.
What are the benefits?
Hair reduction sessions cause little discomfort and are a quick way to reduce unwanted body hair. You By Sia’s leading laser technology ensures precise, targeted and effective results. Small areas such as the upper lip can be treated in just a few minutes and 90% of clients report noticeable hair reduction in 8-10 sessions. The cost of laser hair removal is extremely affordable compared to alternative methods.
How does laser hair removal work?
Laser uses a concentrated beam of light to target and damage the hair follicle, leaving the surrounding skin unaffected. After a few treatment sessions the follicles become weaker, which reduces hair growth and eliminates painful ingrown hairs, providing great results on all areas of the body.
Which areas can be treated?
We can treat all areas of the face and body, except the eyelids!
Who is treatment suited to?
Treatment is effective for both men and women. Our laser technicians have experience treating thousands of clients and will offer personalised advice during a pre-treatment consultation, outlining the results you can expect.
How many treatments will I require?
This depends on many factors, including how coarse your hair is, your hair colour and skin type and the size of the area you are treating. Your experienced laser technician will take these factors in to account during your pre-treatment consultation and offer you personalised advice on how many treatments will be ideal.
Is there anything I need to know before treatment?
- Speak to your laser technician about any concerns that you have. They will happily provide you with any information you need regarding what to expect from laser treatment.
- Have your skin checked by a professional, as factors such as your medical history, skin type or allergies can impact your suitability for treatment.
- Avoid the sun before treatment. Frequent exposure to the sun beforehand can lead to burning or skin discolouration.
- Allow for sufficient hair growth in the treatment area prior to your session. Avoid waxing or plucking for at least 4 weeks prior to treatment.
Are there any steps to follow after treatment?
- Your skin may be sensitive following treatment. It is best to wear loose, comfortable clothing to your session to allow your skin to breathe.
- Avoid heat in the days following treatment, including sun exposure, long baths and showers, steam baths, saunas and solariums.
- Apply a post-laser lotion, such as You By Sia’s Dermafade to calm and soothe skin following treatment.
Why You By Sia?
Our team is backed by over ten years’ experience performing effective laser hair removal treatments in Australia. Employing the latest technology and research to develop our treatment programs, we pride ourselves on offering genuine, long lasting results for our clients. With clean, spacious clinic is conveniently located in the Sydney CBD, hair free skin is just around the corner.
Our laser hair removal services:
You by Sia invites beauty conscious ladies and gents to get ready for a hair-free future. Painful waxing, temporary threading and time-consuming shaving will be happily forgotten routines of the past.