Do Non-Surgical facelifts really work?
Do Non-Surgical facelifts really work?
Do non-surgical facelifts really work? That is the question on most people’s minds when considering which cosmetic surgery to fix a skin concern.
The short answer is yes, but just as each client has a unique cosmetic problem that they would like to solve, there are just as many cosmetic treatments in the market that can be employed to fix everything from sagging skin to complete facelifts.
Sydney skin specialists You By Sia provide a general guide below to non-surgical facelift alternatives together with real-life Sydney client experiences:
Cosmetic treatment and facelifts
The lunchtime facelift has always been popular because, well, it is fast and offers quick results. Common skin conditions
Cosmetic treatment for facelifts fall into three different categories:
- Resurfacing the top layer of skin
- Replenishing the plumpness or volume of the skin
- Tightening the deeper skin tissue
At You by Sia, there are three other categories that are considered:
- Skin nutrition – the overall, or holistic, view that the client takes to skin care
- History of skin treatment – allergies, genetic factors in skin appearance
- Preventative skin protection – what the client can do to prevent further damage ie UV protection
The lunchtime facelift
The lunchtime facelift has always been popular because, well, it is fast and offers quick results. Common skin conditions such as fine lines or wrinkles can be addressed quickly using Botox (a non-surgical treatment injected into the muscle, which relaxes and temporarily removes the line or wrinkle) but will wear off, and require ongoing treatment. Why inject a poison into your face and have possible side effects in addition to the known side effects of redness, irritation and swelling?
- The more non-surgical a facial treatment is, the safer it is for your skin in the long-term.
- The more holistic a cosmetic treatment program is, the more it works with your skin to provide longer-lasting results.
So the lunchtime facelift is a beneficial treatment to do in a clinic, with an experienced skin specialist, who can recommend which facial treatments will best benefit your skin in a program. It is best delivered through a series of lunchtime treatments, with minimal at-home care or post-procedure skin care.
Non-surgical facelifts to address specific skin conditions
Specific skin conditions can be addressed with non-surgical beauty treatments. Here we match common skin conditions with the latest in non-invasive beauty treatments:
Blotchy, age spotted or pigmented skin? Try Laser Treatment
Sun exposure in Australia is the primary contributor to excess pigmentation (which includes freckles, age spots or melasma).
You By Sia uses a combination of laser technology and active cosmeceuticals to address visible hyperpigmentation on the face, leaving you with a clearer, more even looking complexion.
Our state-of-the-art laser technology is designed to target the appearance of darkened lesions, leaving the surrounding skin unaffected. Laser pulses quickly heat the pigment, causing it to crust at the surface. In the days following treatment, freckles, sun spots and melasma will begin to graze over and shed.
Fine lines, wrinkles or scars? Try Dermal Fillers
Cosmetic injectables are well renowned for their ability to quickly, effectively and naturally rejuvenate skin without the need for surgery. Customised treatments can address a range of common ageing concerns, including:
- Loss of facial volume
- Frown lines on forehead or between the eyes
- Smile lines
- Crow’s feet
- Sunken hollows near tear ducts
You By Sia offers two treatment types:
- Relaxers temporarily block nerve impulses to the injection area, loosening the muscles beneath and relaxing folds, fine lines and wrinkles. Working as a preventative, relaxers will temporarily disable muscular contractions, stopping new wrinkles from reappearing.
- Dermal fillers will plump the treatment area, adding volume and contour to hollow or sunken areas of the face. Commonly used to plump deep creases and lines, fillers can also be used to enhance lip definition or raise sunken scars.
These two approaches can be used individually or in conjunction with one another to smooth the skin and maximise results.
Sagging skin? Try Skin Tightening
Skin Tightening can help to improve the appearance of laxed skin, skin tone, tightness and elasticity.
With the discovery of radio frequency and magnetic pulsing therapy, You by Sia has unlocked the key to a beautifully smooth, youthful complexion.
RF Skin Tightening uses radio frequency waves to deliver a small amount of controlled heat to the deeper layers of the skin, boosting collagen and elastin production. As the natural building blocks for glowing, supple skin, increased collagen and elastin production can dramatically help to improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and sagging.
What Is The Most Effective Way To Have A Facelift Without Surgery?
Any combination of cosmetic treatments that give your skin an improved appearance is the most effective way to have a facelift without surgery. Skincare products are also an important factor in the smoothness and overall glow of your complexion. Ask you skin specialist for their recommendation on an appropriate skincare product for your skin condition.
If you would like to see examples of real life women who made the choice to have non-surgical facelifts with You by Sia clinics, view here.
Non-surgical facelifts, used under guidance from a qualified skin specialist like You By Sia, are the best way to address skin care concerns in a non-invasive, no-knife cosmetic treatment. What are you waiting for?
Contact: (02) 8323 7510
Laser Hair Removal Service – Today 9:00 am – 7:00 pm